We take confidentiality very seriously and go out of our way to protect our client's identities, the issues affecting them, their data, and the counsel we provide them. As a result, we do not provide the standard "list of clients" that you will find in the marketing materials of a lot of other professionals. Our CVs list some of the publicly known work we have been engaged in, which will give you a flavor of the types of entities we have work with, so we encourage you to study our CVs.
To give you some flavor of the types of entities we have work with, here are examples of our client types:
- Many of the Am Law 100, and nearly all of the top ten firms on that list; many mid-sized, small, and solo-practitioner law firms.
- Small companies to some of the world's largest corporations
- Federal, state and local governments
- Numerous departments and agencies of federal, state and local governments
- Universities and schools of various sorts
- Charitable, religious and not-for-profit groups
- Individual home owners to classes of home owners
- Individuals and families
- Foreign governments and entities